Some tourist sites may remain closed in 2020 for sanitary safety reasons
Some tourism ideas
The list is not exhaustive, as the region is full of treasures.
You can download the application Les sites du pays cathare , under Android or IOS, to have more informations.
- 100 m : Beautiful canal du midi designed by Pierre Paul Riquet (UNESCO World Heritage 1996)
- 800 m : Homps port with cruises (http://www.croisieres-du-midi.com/)
- 1 km : Jouarres lake (100 ha) for walks and activities (canoeing, kayaking, sailing, windsurfing...)
- Azille : Wine tour
- Homps : La Maison des Vins du Minervois
Less than 20 km
- 5 km : Homps church
- 5 km : Canal bridge of Argent-Double - La Redorte with his discovery rally for adults and children to download
- 7 km : Dolmen of Fades
- 14km ; Aigne with its unique architectural structure called "the snail"
- 15 km : The "Curiosité de Lauriole"
- 15 km : L'oulibo, an olive cooperative and its guided tours
- 17 km : The extraordinary Minerve city - In video
- 17 km : Caunes Minervois and its abbey
- 19 km : Somail port
- 26 km : The beautiful roman city in Narbonne
- 30 km : The Cabrespine abyss ( underground safari available, close to caving) and the Limousis cave
- 29 km : Carcassonne and its medieval city, inscribed on the world heritage of UNESCO since 1997, and the Australian park, with its kangaroos
- 32 km : Lastours castles - In video
- 35 km : Fontfroide abbey
- 39 km : Lagrasse abbey
- 45 km :The large Sigean African Game Reserve, open every day of the year
- 80 km : Cathar castles of Queribus and Peyrepertuse