Below are some tourism ideas. The list is not exhaustive, as the region is full of treasures.
You can download the application Les sites du pays cathare , under Android or IOS, to have more informations.
- 100 m : Beautiful canal du midi designed by Pierre Paul Riquet (UNESCO World Heritage 1996)
- 800 m : Homps port with cruises (http://www.croisieres-du-midi.com/)
- 1 km : Jouarres lake (100 ha) for walks and activities (canoeing, kayaking, sailing, windsurfing...)
- Azille : Wine tour
- Homps : La Maison des Vins du Minervois
Less than 20 km
- 5 km : Homps church
- 5 km : Canal bridge of Argent-Double - La Redorte
- 7 km : Dolmen of Fades
- 14km ; Aigne with its unique architectural structure called "the snail"
- 15 km : The "Curiosité de Lauriole"
- 15 km : L'oulibo, an olive cooperative and its guided tours
- 17 km : The extraordinary Minerve city - In video
- 17 km : Caunes Minervois and its abbey
- 19 km : Somail port
- 26 km : The beautiful roman city in Narbonne
- 30 km : The Cabrespine abyss ( underground safari available, close to caving) and the Limousis cave
- 29 km : Carcassonne and its medieval city, inscribed on the world heritage of UNESCO since 1997, and the Australian park, with its kangaroos
- 32 km : Lastours castles - In video
- 35 km : Fontfroide abbey
- 39 km : Lagrasse abbey
- 45 km :The large Sigean African Game Reserve, open every day of the year
- 80 km : Cathar castles of Queribus and Peyrepertuse